HOW CLEAN SURFACES MAKE OR BREAK A SUCCESSFUL ESTABLISHMENT
Today, health and safety are the 'new normal' and are the foundation of running a successful establishment. A crucial way to make your establishment feel safe for both your staff and guests is to keep key areas and surfaces visibly clean.
Take a look at a few of the most visible surfaces in your establishment that you can keep clean and make a first impression that counts.
- Show guests that your establishment follows a strict cleaning regime that removes germs and dirt.
- Tables, countertops and chairs are high-risk areas. Implement a strict daily cleaning routine.
- Greasy counters, leftover plates and general dirt will leave a bad impression on your visitor. Ensure that front-of-house tables or reception areas are wiped down between guests.
Use Handy Andy Multipurpose with Bleach (5 L) to effectively remove stubborn dirt and create a germ-free invisible shield, giving you and your visitors peace of mind.
- The state of your floors can make or break your guest's impression of your establishment. Ensure that floors are cleaned during service or during the workday to avoid shoe prints, grease and a perception of uncleanliness.
- Greasy and dirty floors also pose a danger to your staff. Avoid slipping and accidental injury by using products that keep your floors clean and grease-free.
- Lack of maintenance can discolour grout lines and carpets, making your floors look 'dirty'. Implement a deep cleaning schedule that maintains, protects and cleans your floors.
Handy Andy Kitchen Degreaser (5 L) is designed to quickly and effectively remove kitchen dirt and degrease surfaces. The quick-drying formula leaves your floor sparkling-clean and greasefree without that sticky feeling.
WINDOWS AND MIRRORS
- Windows and mirrors can be dirtied easily especially if they are touched by greasy hands.
- It is important to keep your windows and doors clean and grease-free as it makes your establishment seem hygienic and well maintained.
- Wipe down restroom mirrors throughout the day to ensure that your guests feel like the restroom is clean.
Handy Andy Window & Glass Cleaner (5 L) can easily put a sparkle on your windows, mirrors and doors. Its unique formula is fast-acting to lift dirt and clean quickly for a streak-free surface.
TOILET SEATS, HANDWASHING STATIONS AND BINS
- Toilet seats and handwashing stations are high-contact surfaces that need to be sanitised every day with an anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Proper restroom cleaning routines will help prevent cross-contamination with other areas.
- Cleaning and removal of rubbish bins are important to keep restrooms smelling fresh and to other areas.
Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach (3 L) is suitable for use on toilet bowls and urinals, killing 99.9% of germs and easily removing tough stains. Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach also destroys Coronavirus in 60 seconds, for guests' peace of mind.*